Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Finally Did It...

I caved and I went to Hervé Léger to try on the infamous bondage dresses. I have a wedding in September and wanted to try something new and different for me - not the traditional Tibi or Shoshanna number so I wanted to try on a few of the body hugging styles to see how they looked. I am only 26 once...

I had a great plan. 1) Research store locations 2) Visit local store and try on styles and sizes - strapless, sleeved, color, black, to-the-knees, short 3) Leave the store - do not buy the dress 4) Visit Renttherunway.com and pre-order a dress for the weekend.

So I did it, I found the dress for the wedding. I chose a black, short number with a low back. While I loved the colored styles, I felt a little uncomfortable in them but felt the black was timeless and classy - plus the jewelry, shoes and bag options are ENDLESS.

A few ideas below...I chose three amazing classic styles from Net-A-Porter. I also browsed Rent The Runway and paired them with my favorite jewels!
ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment