Monday, April 11, 2011

In my closet now!

Dazed and confused on what to buy this Spring...I know there are so many things out there I am sure you want! We all must think about what pieces we need to build off of in our closet.

I just purchased these J Brand 70 inspired jeans. I love them. The fit is amazing. I feel like I am a cast member of Dazed and Confused and I am loving every second of it! One of the greatest movies in my book!



Remember when Simone screamed this at the freshman girls:  " I did it when I was a freshman, and you'll do it when you're seniors. but you're doing great. Now fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies. Fry!"




Cut off jean shorts are in my closet NOW also. Girl #3 - I am loving her belt with the shorts. 
So need not be dazed and confused...just follow the lead of our 70 inspired girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment