Sunday, December 12, 2010

14 days...

I love stationary! What better way to send a thank you or hello to someone you love and really mean it of course on beautiful paper!  I have my go-to favorite brands, one being Linda and Harriett. However, one of our blog readers just showed me this new site. The company is just to die for: Mr. Boddington! The site is named after the owners imaginary friend...didn't we all have one!? So cute!

If you still need Christmas cards or thank you notes - be sure to check out this site! Here are a couple examples of Mr. Boddington work:



Also Linda and Harriett has an amazing calendar that I buy each year. Not only can you find the calendar on her site, but she is selling them to West Elm!  $35. The calendar also doubles up as postcards. I love a good two in one gift!

1 comment: