Friday, November 12, 2010

$88...

Marina Larroude, Senior Market Editor at Style.com, came into my office a few weeks ago to see a few of our clients. She walked in wearing the most amazing Fair Isle sweater dress with adorable brown booties. It isn't strange for an editor to look stylish and to want her outfit. Not to mention, Marina is petite, skinny and ADORABLE so everything looks amazing one her. I asked Marina..."where did you get that amazing sweater?" In her sweet, soft Brazilian accent she said, "Victoria's Secret...can you believe it?" At $88, no - I cannot believe it but I love her even more.  She belted it and wore it with such designer confidence...I would have thought it was Marc Jacobs...And this is why editors are the coolest....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that outfit... its not warm enough in Amsterdam to rock it but perhaps in warmer months.

    www.glocalgirl.com

    ReplyDelete